Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008

Woo Hoo! Home Study finished!

Woo Hoo! Finally, the home study is finished. On to the next and even more expensive parts of the process... :) Nothing like paying hundreds of $$$ to get your fingerprints done... again... :)

I'm really just over the top excited that we're putting another notch in our 'adoption process' belt, and putting the home study behind us.

We had a great week last week in OK with my mom and brother's fam. It was fun, relaxing, and I ate my weight in sweets.

Now I'll plug along, back to real life. Thankfully I have a week before we start back to Preschool and other scheduled events.

I cannot believe it's almost 2009!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Congratulations! It does feel great to check something else off the long adoption list. :) I hope your next process goes smoothly.

CandiceS (Dillon mom)