Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Adoption video

I stole this off youtube and wanted to post it even though I didn't personally make it...

I was laying in bed last night doing adoption math- and realized that our little girl has not only been conceived already- but she might be born... and if not- she'll be born soon. It makes me pray even more for our birth mom. God give her strength to make good decisions in these last days... Let her birth go smoothly, and although she knows she cannot raise our little girl, let her have some assurance that we'll do it for her- and do it well.



Will she be home next Christmas?

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Excuse me a minute while I wipe my eyes and blow my nose.

I cry ugly. :-)

In my heart, I believe that your daughter will be home with you next Christmas. She is the most blessed little girl because you will be her mommy and your family will be her family. I will agree with you in prayer about all the things you mentioned.