Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm praying for you Britney...

I'm a housewife/mom in the mountains of Colorado- but I'm a praying woman. I believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to move and soothe and create new life. I'm praying for Britney Spears a lot lately. Every time I hear about her on the news I just wish they'd leave the girl alone. I know how hard it is to raise two little boys and still keep your wits about you... and I really am moved and am praying that God will reach her and sustain her through this tough time. I can't imagine what it's like for her with media in her face all the time- and she doesn't have the help of a supportive husband either.

Oh Britney. If you ever find yourself in Colorado- please come by and just REST with me. I'll make you a cup of decaf starbucks house blend and I'll let you chill on my couch. All our boys can play and get dirty in the backyard while we talk about the challenges of motherhood and womanhood and just talk. I hope you have friends like that and down-time like that Britney. I don't know what I'd do without God and my good friends. If you want to talk about Jesus- or just not talk at all, come on over.

No comments: