Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Moving (blogs that is...)

I haven't really had anything inspired or particularly exciting to blog about lately. One thing I'm doing though is moving my blog over to www.unfamiliarpaths.com (through wordpress- so you'll have to follow that address instead (or www.unfamiliarpaths.wordpress.com- same thing). I haven't done much to format that page yet though- so don't roam around too much because it's still under construction. I did import all of my blog posts though... so the info is there at least. *(And if you've been following me on your blogger account and want to add the new site just go to your dashboard and where it says 'blogs i'm following', hit the 'add' button, then paste in the new address).

I finished my first round of blanket projects and am about to hit round two. I wanted to blog about this second batch because I bought some really crazy fabrics this time... Hope I don't blind the new babies... hee hee. I'm sure it's some deep seated emotional response to how beige my house is currently, but hey- it's just a creative outlet, right?

So- if you want to see the new fabrics, you'll have to check out the new blog....www.unfamiliarpaths.com

No comments: