Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, June 04, 2009

The girl effect...

Ok- been forever since I've blogged. Let's just say life got a bit crazy on me... since I've posted, we've halfway moved halfway across the country.:) more on that later... (and yes, i meant to put halfway on there twice...)

I saw this and cried. Wowzers! I have no idea about the actual validity of the charity, but the concept is something I definitely agree with. I've been challenged by reading "Three cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson...

Check it out:
The Girl Effect

Click on 'Agree' to start the video...

1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

I love this video . . . I forwarded the link to some friends. Thanks for posting it!

Where are you in your process? We have our home visit this week for our home study.

-- Nancy (Anya Rashi's mama)