Monday, April 06, 2009


Well, months of waiting- and FINALLY the homestudy is ready for us to sign. Literally on the day we find out our fate regarding where we'll move... which means that after this REALLY LONG WAIT- that we will have to re-do or update the home study... :(

Steve has an interview today in Fort Worth at 1:00. I don't know how fast this company is to make decisions- but we have to make our decision and tell the Norfolk company TOMORROW! So- ahh.

I'm praying that the Fort Worth Company wants Steve badly enough to offer him the job in the next 24 hours. That way we'll have both offers on the table at the same time, and can make an informed decision.

Thank God for praying friends and family. I am a basket of nerves unless I'm fully ensconced in HIS presence.


Gidg said...

Congrats on the home study being finished,this brought me such a relief when ours got complete. I sure can relate to me being at times a basket of NERVES.. Waiting for Maiya,Gidget

Peter and Nancy said...

If it helps you feel any better, we had to update ours because too much time had gone by while we were on the waiting list, then waiting to travel. So, if you play your cards right, maybe you can wait a few months and update and save yourself another update further down the road . . .

May you walk with God as you make these big decisions.
-- Nancy