Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's time.

Man, the urge to move is sooo strong. Not a spirit led urge, not a decision based urge, just an urge.

don't quite know what to do with it, other than just pray and ask God to calm it until it's time.

Is it time yet?

Is it time yet?

Is it time yet?

I guess I better be careful. Does God ever answer our prayers just to shut us up, even when it's not His best?

Maybe that's why He's got me in such a busy stage of life. No time between changing diapers and telling my 3 year old that his underwear is on backwards to ponder the deeper issues in life-- or to try and take things into my own hands. no extra money for it either... (God does things on purpose. Did I just now figure this out!?)

Ok Lord. So, if I do right by my situation now, keep loving, serving and attending to your needs,you will attend to mine. Isn't that scriptural? Why does it take me soooo long to get stuff to sink in?

No comments: